30 DAY WARRANTY
- Engine: All internally lubricated parts, camshaft and bearings, connecting rods and bearings, crankshaft and bearings, cylinder block, main bearings, distributor shaft, exhaust manifold, intake manifold, oil pump, oil pump gears, oil pump pick-up scree, pistons, piston rings, and writs pins, timing chain and gears, timing belt, cylinder heads, exhaust valves, intake valves, valve springs and retainers, push rods, rocker arms and shafts, hydraulic and solid lifters.
- Seals & Gaskets: Cylinder head gaskets, intake manifold gaskets, all other seals and gaskets as a result of a covered repair only.
- Automatic Transmission: All internally lubricated parts, case, torque converter, lock-up converter, gears and shafts, bearings, bushings, bands, friction and steel clutch plates, steel drums, pump, servo unit, valve body and plate, governor.
- Manual Transmission: All internally lubricated parts, case, bearings, bushings, gears and shafts, synchronizers, spacers, main drive gear, main shaft, shift forks, overdrive housing, synchronizer drums.
- Fluids: Any fluids required as a result of a covered repair only.
What happens if your vehicle does break down?
If your vehicle does break down within the 30 day or 3,000 mile duration, it’s very important that you return the vehicle to Broadmoor Motor Sales Inc. or a repair facility designated by Broadmoor Motor Sales Inc. for repair WITHIN 30 DAYS. If the covered part is repaired at another location without Broadmoor Motor Sale Inc.’s express permission, this Limited Warranty becomes null and void.